Rare Yarns will only accept returns for the following reasons:
- Goods damaged or faulty prior to delivery.
- Goods supplied incorrectly.
- Goods failing to meet any applicable guarantees under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Goods that vary from their description on the website.
Whenever possible, Rare Yarns will replace any damaged or faulty goods; otherwise a full refund will be issued for the value of the damaged or faulty goods.
PACKAGING & POSTAGE
Please include a copy of the invoice or packing slip that accompanied your order. If you are unable to provide a copy of the invoice or packing slip, include a note containing your order number, name, address, email address, contact phone number, and reason for return.
You will be notified by email when your return is received. Please allow 28 days for resolve of your return.
Bank Account Details
For direct credit payments for goods purchased from rareyarns.co.nz, please make payment to the following Westpac Bank account.
Once monies have been received your order will be dispatched
Terms of payment are 20th of the month following delivery.
Goods & Services Tax
All prices quoted include GST
GST No 91 - 145 - 308
Consumer Guarentees Act
- Consumer Guarantees Act: This guarantee is in addition to any rights and remedies available to a "consumer" as defined under the Consumer Guarantees Act (as detailed below).
- Be of acceptable quality (see definition below).
- Be fit for their particular purpose.
- Match the description given in advertisements or sales brochures, or by the sales assistant.
- Match the sample or demonstration model.
- Be owned by the consumer, once purchased.
- Be a reasonable price, if no price or pricing formula has been previously agreed
- Do what they are made to do.
- Are acceptable in appearance and finish.
- Are free from minor defects.
Your personal information and contact details are only used for the purpose for which you supplied them - to facilitate a transaction with rareyarns.co.nz. Your information will not be shared, sold or given to other parties, except where legislation requires.
GST is charged on orders within New Zealand at 15%.